Solar Training in Ohio
Infinite Solar provides the most innovative and most comprehensive hands-on solar training programs in Ohio and throughout North America
For years now, Ohio has proactively encouraged the development and installation of solar energy technology for both commercial and residential use. In addition to the numerous federal tax credits available for renewable energy applications, the state offers its own incentives for the adoption of solar power by home and business owners.
Ohio’s Solar Incentives
Here are just a few of Ohio’s solar power incentives*:
- Advanced Energy Job Stimulus Program—awards funds to advanced renewable energy work projects to attract new investment to Ohio, to advance energy technology development toward commercialization, and to prepare Ohio’s workforce for the future.
- Green Energy Ohio Solar Thermal Rebate Program—offers rebates on residential properties for solar water heating systems, up to $2,400 per applicant.
- Air Quality Improvement Tax Incentives—provides 100% exemption from personal property tax, from real property tax, as well as portions of the corporate franchise tax and the sales-and-use tax, on personal property purchased for an air quality project, including solar power installation.
- Solar Renewable Energy Credits (SRECs) Purchase Programs—allows customers to sell their SRECs produced from solar photovoltaic systems.
- Energy Conversion Facilities Sales Tax Exemption—exempts property state sales and use taxes for properties that employ energy conversion, replacing fossil-fuel resources with alternative renewable technologies such as solar power.
- Energy Conservation for Ohioans Program—offers homeowners reduced rate financing for energy efficiency and renewable energy home upgrades.
- Utility Company Rebate Programs—offers rebates for the installation of energy-saving measures, including solar power.
With all the Ohio solar incentives available, the demand for trained solar power professionals is growing rapidly throughout the state.
*Numbers and information taken from DSIREusa.org.
The Premiere School for Solar Training
Whether you’re an electrician, plumber, roofer or other general contractor, Infinite Solar, Inc. provides our trainees with all the skills and knowledge to build successful careers in solar energy implementation.
Here are reasons why Infinite Solar leads the industry in solar training in Ohio, and throughout North America:
- We provide the most exhaustive and expert instruction in the design, installation, upgrading and maintenance of renewable energy power systems.
- We boast the first and only indoor grid-tied PV system on the East Coast.
- Our state-of-the-art facility includes an in-house workshop featuring a full-size mock roof to provide the most effective hands-on solar training.
- We offer fully customizable corporate solar training and workshops.
- We offer special training packages for out-of-state applicants.
- We offer online training for select courses, which can be applied to our 2-day hands-on solar workshop.
- Our students can earn college credits after completing Infinite Solar courses, while their employers get tuition reimbursement tax benefits.
- We are among the few solar training providers approved by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP).
- Our courses are Interstate Renewable Energy Council (IREC) accredited.
Whether you’re an electrician, roofer, plumber or other general contractor, our trainees are armed with all the knowledge and expertise to establish lifelong careers in solar energy implementation.
Infinite Solar takes pride in its ongoing mission to promote renewable energy for a better world, and to train the solar energy professionals to build it!
For more information, please contact Infinite Solar’s technical specialist: Rich Capone at (215) 464-6460 or E-mail us at email@example.com