Solar Training in North Carolina
Infinite Solar has set the bar as the most advanced hands-on solar training facility in North Carolina and throughout North America.
Solar energy development and installation in both commercial and residential properties has for years been a legislative priority in North Carolina. Complementing several federal tax credits available for renewable energy projects, the state has instituted a variety of incentives benefitting home and business owners who adopt solar power.
North Carolina’s Solar Incentives
Here are just a few of North Carolina’s solar power incentives*:
- SystemVision Energy Guarantee Program—provides a construction subsidy of $4,000 to nonprofits and local governments for each energy efficient affordable housing unit they develop.
- Green Building Incentives—allows all counties and cities in North Carolina to provide reductions or partial rebates for building permit fees on sustainable building projects, such as those that employ solar power.
- Renewable Energy Tax Credit—offers a tax credit equal to 35% of the cost of eligible renewable energy on property constructed, purchased or leased by a taxpayer and placed into service in North Carolina during the taxable year.
- Renewable Energy Equipment Manufacturer Tax Credit—offers a tax credit for costs incurred in the construction or retooling of a facility to manufacture renewable energy equipment, including solar arrays.
- Property Tax Abatement for Solar Electric Systems—exempts 80% of the appraised value of a solar energy electric system from property tax.
- Utility Company Rate Discount & Rebate Programs—offers rebates for the installation of energy-saving measures, including solar power, and rate discounts for customers who build or purchase energy efficient homes.
Thanks to such solar incentives enacted in North Carolina, the need for professional technicians trained in solar power implementation has swelled in the state.
*Numbers and information taken from DSIREusa.org.
The Premiere School for Solar Training
Our trainees are taught all the skills they need for lifelong careers in solar energy installation. Whether you’re an electrician, roofer, plumber or another general contractor, Infinite Solar programs will turn you into a solar expert.
Below are a few reasons why Infinite Solar has become a pioneer in solar technology education in North Carolina, and throughout North America:
- We provide the most exhaustive and expert instruction in the design, installation, upgrading and maintenance of renewable energy power systems.
- We boast the first and only indoor grid-tied PV system on the East Coast.
- Our state-of-the-art facility includes an in-house workshop featuring a full-size mock roof to provide the most effective hands-on solar training.
- We offer fully customizable corporate solar training and workshops.
- We offer special training packages for out-of-state applicants.
- We offer online training for select courses, which can be applied to our 2-day hands-on solar workshop.
- Our students can earn college credits after completing Infinite Solar courses, while their employers get tuition reimbursement tax benefits.
- We are among the few solar training providers approved by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP).
- Our courses are Interstate Renewable Energy Council (IREC) accredited.
Whether you’re an electrician, roofer, plumber or other general contractor, our trainees are armed with all the knowledge and expertise to establish lifelong careers in solar energy implementation.
Infinite Solar takes pride in its ongoing mission to promote renewable energy for a better world, and to train the solar energy professionals to build it!
For more information, please contact Infinite Solar’s technical specialist: Rich Capone at (215) 464-6460 or E-mail us at email@example.com