Solar Training in Maryland
For the most advanced and comprehensive hands-on solar training in Maryland and throughout North America, look no further than Infinite Solar.
Maryland has passed many measures over the last few years promoting the development and installation of solar energy technology for commercial and residential uses. Along with several federal tax credits for renewable energy applications, the state provides its own incentives for the adoption of solar power by businesses and homeowners.
Maryland’s New Energy Incentives
Here are a few of Maryland’s current solar power incentives*:
- Clean Energy Production Tax Credit—offers a production tax credit for electricity generated by renewable resources such as solar energy.
- Property Tax Exemption for Solar Energy Systems—exempts solar energy devices installed in dwellings from state property taxes.
- Tax Exemption for Residential Solar Electricity Sales—provides a 100% sales and use tax exemption to residential customers that purchase electricity from qualifying solar energy equipment.
- Solar Renewable Energy Certificates (SRECs)—allows customers to trade their SRECs produced from solar photovoltaic systems.
- Be SMART Efficiency Loan Programs—offers low-interest loans to business owners and homeowners to make energy efficient improvements on their properties, including solar energy retrofit projects.
- Be SMART Home Efficiency Rebate Program—offers rebates to homeowners for the installation of energy efficiency improvements like solar power in single-family and town homes.
- Utility Company Rebate Programs—offers rebates for the installation of energy-saving measures, including solar power.
With all the Maryland renewable energy incentives available, there is a skyrocketing demand throughout the state for professionally trained solar power technicians.
*Numbers and information taken from DSIREusa.org.
The Premiere School for Solar Training
Here are reasons why Infinite Solar leads the industry in solar training in Maryland, and throughout North America:
- We provide the most exhaustive and expert instruction in the design, installation, upgrading and maintenance of renewable energy power systems.
- We boast the first and only indoor grid-tied PV system on the East Coast.
- Our state-of-the-art facility includes an in-house workshop featuring a full-size mock roof to provide the most effective hands-on solar training.
- We offer fully customizable corporate solar training and workshops.
- We offer special training packages for out-of-state applicants.
- We offer online training for select courses, which can be applied to our 2-day hands-on solar workshop.
- Our students can earn college credits after completing Infinite Solar courses, while their employers get tuition reimbursement tax benefits.
- We are among the few solar training providers approved by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP).
- Our courses are Interstate Renewable Energy Council (IREC) accredited.
Whether you’re an electrician, roofer, plumber or other general contractor, our trainees are armed with all the knowledge and expertise to establish lifelong careers in solar energy implementation.
Infinite Solar takes pride in its ongoing mission to promote renewable energy for a better world, and to train the solar energy professionals to build it!
For more information, please contact Infinite Solar’s technical specialist: Rich Capone at (215) 464-6460 or E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org